Twin vp truck, best chip?

Cummins154

Cdi pulling team
I have a twin turbo vp truck with injectors 200 gph fass . And a lot more I was wpndering what the best chip is to go on my truck. I recently had edge comp and smarty o3 what other combinations are good or singles are good ?

LOL

LOL LOL LOL

I had to click the link just to see a twin VP truck...I was thinking ... *how da hell did he mount two VP's.* :hehe:

I got owned. I usually hover the link to see where it goes first. I didn't this time.

On other news, I'm amazed at the number of members that like to stack pringles. Hasn't anyone tried to stack Ruffles?

Hasn't anyone tried to stack Ruffles?

I just now tried it on my desk. It doesn't work so well. :(

attachment.php

Attachments

• moto_0556.jpg
    moto_0556.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 0
I meant turbos no vp sorry but any programers ideas from any vp twin turbo guys.

A P7100 is not the cure all. I like the way they operate but they have no timing advance like the vp44 does. They also require mechanical pump tuning skills which can be fun but also challenging. If you switch to a CR fuel system you'll forget stacking ever existed.

Forget all about Chips... It's all about Popcorn... They'll get you a "Cameo" in the Movie Theaters... After that, you'll never want to stack again...

Back