Twinned p pump 24v issue numbers low

strokersmoker98

Recently finished putting a new motor in my truck. Was a 98.5 24v it's now p pump swapped an twinned I don't think it's putting down the power it should be at all. Dyno this week an put down 660hp 1188tq. Iam thinking timing an fuel pressure are giving me issues but looking for any other help

66 over s480
13m p pump
6x22 injectors
.093 lines/crosstubes
Port polished head/fire ringed
Fly cut Pistons
Hamilton cam 188/220
Timing set at 22degress

That's the thing should have plenty of fuel. But fuel pump ain't helping right now older air dog an ain't holding the pressure at w.o.t

Why do you have fly cuts with a 188? I'd run timing in 26-30 range. Was it smokey?

It may not be the 188 cam for some reason that came to mind. Cam required 90 thousands fly cuts I do remember that correctly. I would have to contact engine builder for exact number yeah it was smokey during the complete run hazes a good bit at idle

Ya thats alot of fuel.... I would definitely check your fuel pressure and make sure its holding high enough. Maybe check for boost leaks as well.

I'm half wondering if it's too much fuel... put a plate in it, see if it makes a difference with the way the truck runs

whats the pump set at? got any videos of the dyno? any gauges on the compounds to know what they are doing?

Needs More Timing For Sure, but I would think its way overfueled too.

I bumped timing up this morning to 30 got a lot of fuel knock. Turbos take s little longer to spool think I gonna bump it down to 28 degrees

Back