twins and manifold fab process at shiftycapones

hows it coming along

all the fab work has been done since last saturday. we fired it up for the first time with the new DV's and injectors, it sounds good and has a mild idle lope. we couldnt drive it though because of a broken clamp for the wastegate. this friday were tuning the wastegate and lookin for races:nos:

all the fab work has been done since last saturday. we fired it up for the first time with the new DV's and injectors, it sounds good and has a mild idle lope. we couldnt drive it though because of a broken clamp for the wastegate. this friday were tuning the wastegate and lookin for races:nos:

I maybe heading up to sac.........

I wasn't even plannin on goin out, there is a big race this weekend so for test and tune it's $90 and it's from 12-4 on friday and there will be tons of cars so not much time to make any passes. Then Saturday I don't think you can even run if you didn't enter the race on Friday. Plus I think I'm goin to Ukiah for the pull, that's where Mitch and Chad need to go!!!

51910117.jpg

51910116.jpg

good thing you remembered to fill the tranny up again. lol I forgot about when I pulled that filler tube out until i saw you filling it.

good thing you remembered to fill the tranny up again. lol I forgot about when I pulled that filler tube out until i saw you filling it.

Yeah good thing manLOL
The new lokar dipstick fits awesome.

Took her out for a quic test drive last night, without the gate hooked up and have two small exhaust leaks, not on the manifold though! Talk about a responsive throttle! Weston the injectors are bad ass to say the least, I have never had my truck gain rpm so damn fast, its just awesome. Thanks man:rockwoot:

Dyno numbers and track times to come in the near future!

Back