twins or drop to stock height? opinions anyone?

tsdmax07

Currently i run the gt4094r tubo, 150hp f1 injectors, 85% over cp3 fass 150, 7.1 stroker motor built by socal diesel and a 300 shot of *nx*. I am debating on running twins or taking the 8 inch lift off what do yall think?

i was thinking that also but twins would be nice to ive been puzzled over this for a couple of days

Taking the lift off is free ya know. But if you've got the $$ I'd say twins first. You've already got the parts to support it and if you haven't broken anything yet then you prolly wont. Not to mention it will be even more fun to lay the smack down on 37s

ive been wanting to put it back on the stock wheels and tires. i think sleepers are cool

Big PPE twins to feed that 7.1 . and you'll need a bigger lift pump I bet too

i run that fass 150 and have a sump on the tankit did a 12.7 at 110 in little rivers spun all four the 37s bad but the mph was good enough for a 12.2-12.4 so we will see what happens on a better track

That turbo is way small for the motor size. It will spool quick but it's going to cost you plenty of power down the track. If you stay single you need to be at least a GT4202 if not a GT4508. If you go for twins I would contact Nathan at MPI.

still going to drop it down to stock height? some 17 or 18s with proxes on them would look good.

Garrett

Back