Twins Set up HELP!!!!

cummins freak

I love my mini semi
Ok I got my clamps pipes and everything now I need to know how it goes on the truck. pix i'm lookingfor pix and what I need THANKS I will take pix of what I got and then you tel me how to hook it up :)

all on truck in sig

Old gear out WITH the heat exchanger (water/trans oil) and connect the associated heads/tubes/holes. Make sure you have two oil drains and the lower one for the primary is low enough but not too low.

Put new gear in as a complete unit, hook exhaust, hook oil lines, boost reference line, one extra boost gauge for primary.

Set the secondary gate to open at 25 psi if primary has no gate, shop air.

Not to be rude or anything but how can you not know how to install twins or at least use google? Go to BD's website and download some dang instructions.

http://www.dieselperformance.com/productManual/1045310_-_Twin_Turbos_(Dodge_1994-1998_12V)1.pdf

CAsue I've never don it before that why i dont know how to install them and as for getting directions from Google JUst never thought of that. no need for you to be a dick about it just sick of doing things twice

maybe these's will help
IMG00345.jpg
IMG00344.jpg
IMG00348.jpg
IMG_0845.jpg
IMG_0849.jpg
IMG_0851.jpg
IMG_0853.jpg
IMG_0855.jpg
IMG_0856.jpg
IMG_0860.jpg
IMG_0879.jpg
0109090721-00.jpg
IMG_0660.jpg
IMG_0663.jpg
IMG_0771.jpg
IMG00277.jpg
PB080285.jpg
PB080286.jpg

Depending on your primary it might fit and it might not. If it does then it will be TIGHT fit and all the nuts and bolts are a real pain. I had to first ditch the exchanger frame and then I took out the exchanger itself, it actually helped heater coolant flow substantially (=exchanger removed). You can keep it if you absolutely want to but I would not recommend it. It does little to no good and is very prone to failure which will either cause a coolant leak or trans fluid leak.

I strongly recommend you to take it off.

A lot of people take it off even if they don't have too.

You better figure this out, because I'm starting mine as soon as I get my car running, and I'm sure I'll be in the same boat.

so it really does no good then? wel if thats the case cam yo usay bubbye. thats if I keep the twins gal-dang it

Back