twins with stacks

TJSHOTROD

I would like to hear some trucks than have twins and stacks. If you post can you please post size of the stacks.

Addind twins is like adding a muffler. I had a 8" stack with a single and it is way too loud have to have the radio up all the way when running down the x-way. My buddy had twins and dual 5" stacks and it is very nice, not too loud not too quite.

Most cameras have problem picking up that sweet whistle. You need to hear one in person to get the full effect.

6" stacks and twins, inside and out but yes twins made it much quieter

You never specified it had to be a Cummins :rules:

You must be a Newbie, at the top of the page it lists where he put the thread and its in a 24V dodge forum :poke: :hehe:

Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Tech Area- Dodge > Dodge Tech > 98-02 2nd Generation
twins with stacks

You must be a Newbie, at the top of the page it lists where he put the thread and its in a 24V dodge forum :poke: :hehe:

Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Tech Area- Dodge > Dodge Tech > 98-02 2nd Generation
twins with stacks

Not a noob, but I was in the new posts tab and didn't pay attention to the forum area, just the question at the top of the post...fug it...touche' :hehe:

Back