Two different turbos off pulling truck for sale

BradJ

Cougar Hunter
I am selling two turbos off a friends pulling truck. They are both used. The first one is a ats 4000 turbo. Used for one season. Turbo only. Took off to go with bigger turbo. The second is a turbonetics 2.6 inlet turbo. This turbo has two pulls on it before we decided to go to the 2.8 class. It comes with two exhaust housings. He hasnt said a for sure price on either turbo yet but I think he is taking offers. He are some pics of them. He also has a stock intercooler in perfect shape.

ATS 4000
Barrysturbo001.jpg

Barrysturbo002.jpg

Turbonetics

Barrysturbo004.jpg

Barrysturbo005.jpg

Barrysturbo006.jpg

Barrysturbo008.jpg

Mind if I try one out this season and decide if I like it Brad ?? :st:

Mind if I try one out this season and decide if I like it Brad ?? :st:

I will ask Barry. They are both his, just listing them. I know there is a lot of interest in both of them right now though from several people.

I'm just razzin ya' man; I'd like to have one though.

Put both of them on your truck.:hehe: Seriously though. Did you ever think of my offer on your truck. I am sure I can come up with a little more than I said. 3,500?

Alot of people are asking about the turbonetics. It is a ball bearing turbo. He is asking 1500 obo for the turbo and both housings.

Put both of them on your truck.:hehe: Seriously though. Did you ever think of my offer on your truck. I am sure I can come up with a little more than I said. 3,500?

That and I'll hand you the pmnt. book ; Deal ?:poke:

are you going to have a bushing barry so you can pull some of the 2.6 classes around my area. I'll help spread the word on your turbos barry.

Well we are looking into a bushing for 2.6 and 2.8. we really enjoy pulling up there with ya'll .

The turbonetics is a 66mm(2.6) inducer. .96 undivided exhaust housing and also .84 divided exhaust housing on it.

Yea I hope we can pull up there some this coming season.

The ats 4000 has a sale pending. Still have the turbonetics.

Brad I sent barry a pm on the 4000 if the deal dont go through let me know i have a buddy interested in it. I already told barry about it.

Back