Two tone + roll pan + less chrome

JasonCzerak

So, I got a rollpan I'd like to get on but it needs paint. The front bumper needs a dent removed and paint. Curious what I should do.

IMG_1106.JPG

IMG_1107.JPG

I don't have a pic of the back, but everyone's seen the rear of a dodge (hehehehe)

What I'm thinking, since it appears all the lines match up. Is paint the rollpan the silver as well as the front bumper. Paint the grill blue.

Anyone have any pics of the two tone wrapped all the way around the truck?

Other wise, a little more expensive and know good look is to just make everything blue.

And another question. The painted front bumper.. Is that the same bumper i have just painted vs chrome? or is it a totally different part?

If i was in your situation i would paint the roll pan silver and the bottom part of the bumper silver also, leaving the upper lip blue along with painting the grill. That or get a chrome bumper cover for the upper half of the front bumper and keep the front chrome. To me that would help break up the color nicely.

That's my thinking. I can't foresee if it'll look good. hence confirming with you guys.

ill look into the new part vs fixing the dent and painting what i got.

The hoods got a little bubbling and the tailgatehas some rust.

I won't get the entire truck painted, just these things for now.

Clean truck Jason, I am interested to see how what you are planing turns out. Good luck man! I know I always need it when I am working on a vehicles body/paintLOL.

I would vote that the sport package would be nice, but with 2 tone on the front bumper may not look right. Good looking ride though.

I had an idea about painting the chrome part of the front bumper on my 05. The file is on my work computer. It may or may not look good, but I like it. I will post back Monday.

I know it's a different year model and a different color, but I thought mine looked nice. Same concept, painted front bumper, 2-tone, with chrome grille.

DSCN9339-e1313590803708.jpg

Another vote for full blue, Sport conversion. I'm doing my 07 (Patriot Blue) but it's not two-toned. The blue will look good; my rear bumper just got painted and it looks great. Can't wait for the front bumper and a grill

Ninja's it.

Ok not really. LOL

And why not Photoshop it? I'm sure you have the skills.

Back