TX: 2006 Megacab 4wd Cummins

BgBlDodge

Hates hippies
I'm selling my 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Megacab 4wd Cummins Turbo Diesel. It has a 147,xxx miles on it and will continue to increase as it is my daily driver. It's an automatic transmission and it shifts firm and hard with no issues.

The truck has the following options stock:
Power sunroof
Power sliding rear window
Power driver seat
Power windows
Power locks
Infinity sound system
Rear Seat DVD
Electronic Shift 4 wheel drive
Overhead compass and temperature
Cruise control

In the last 6000 miles I've replaced the following:
All 4 ball joints
Both front wheel bearings
All tie rods
Track Bar (replaced with Carli)
Replaced stock 2 piece driveshaft with Dodge Factory 1 piece driveshaft
Installed 315/70/17 Falken Rocky Mountain ATS tires (rotated and balanced 300 miles ago)
Oil (always done every 6-8000 miles and were changed 300 miles ago)
Oil Filter (always done every 6-8000 miles and were changed 300 miles ago)
Fuel Filter (always done every 6-8000 miles and were changed 300 miles ago)

The truck has a couple of aftermarket parts. They are as follows:
Alpine navigation headunit with back up camera/iPod connection/bluetooth
Audiobahn subwoofers with Audiobahn amplifier (can go with the truck or stay with me)
40" Donaldson straight through muffler
AFE Stage 2 intake
Removeable gooseneck hitch
Tekonsha brake controller
Westin step bars
Hell Bent Steel 2" leveling kit for the front suspension
EFI Live tune by Dynoproven - Adds about 60 horsepower

The clear coat on the roof is starting to fade despite several coats of wax. The body of the truck is very straight with only a couple of minor dents. The rear bumper has some minor dents in it from a rock wall I bumped in to the first day I owned the truck.

There are a couple of minor things wrong with the truck and I'll fix them if the buyer would prefer that. It needs a new power steering box and the front driveshaft could use new u-joints.

The bank owns the title on the truck but it is a clean blue title. No salvage or rebuild.

Asking $26,000 OBO.

You can view more pictures of the truck at this weblink. [ame="http://s586.photobucket.com/user/BgBlDodge/library/Dodge%20Ram%202500%20Mega%20Cab"]Dodge Ram 2500 Mega Cab Photos by BgBlDodge | Photobucket[/ame]

I am interested in the following vehicles for trades:
C5 Corvette with manual transmission
Camaro Z28 or SS with manual transmission and t-tops

20140422_181306_zps04112614.jpg

20140422_182302_zpsa5f853d5.jpg

20140422_181338_zpsb4bf03bc.jpg

20140422_181320_zpsccc11b10.jpg

Last edited:
Free bump for a good looking truck, love those mega cabs.

I might have got the color wrong but it is not a rebuilt or salvage title. Title is clean. You can check it if you want to.

I'm sorry to muck up your thread, but I have an identical truck and I have a couple of questions regarding the stereo. How did you (if you actually did) get the Alpine head unit to work with the factory Video Entertainment System (VES)? Did you get the steering wheel controls to work the same as they do with the factory system? If the VES does work with your setup, does it work like factory, meaning does the remote still work, do the wireless headphones still work, can you use the wireless headphones for the VES while listening to the radio or CD or iPod, etc. through the speakers?

My truck doesn't have the steering wheel controls. Only cruise. As for the dvd system, looking at it, it has jacks on the back for head phones.

$22,000. Also considering a 350z with manual transmission for trade.

Last edited:
Back