ULTIMATE DIESEL vs. ATS

Ultimate Diesel

www.UDPdiesel.com
We have finally got the chance to out pull the Boogie Max this weekend. Take a look at the video. This put us in first place for the Super Modified Diesel Class for the night.

UDP vs. ATS

Last edited:
For those of you who think these west coast trucks aint got nutin on the boys back east, take a look at these two trucks. Both are downright b!tchin.

Congrats on out-tugging Boogie Max. That truck aint no joke.

Good job fellas! :rockwoot:

What rules do you guys follow out there? I have seen ATS pull in the midwest before and noticed they moved up a class, but do not know why.

Anyonw know why I can only watch Clints' run and not the other, stops mid stream.........BOTW, like the sound track.

Jim

Outstanding! That’s stick’n to the man. Clint must not a had his dose of granola yet.:shake: :kick:

Thanks everyone for the support. Been waiting a long time to pull that one off! :thankyou2:

SmokinCummins said:
What rules do you guys follow out there? I have seen ATS pull in the midwest before and noticed they moved up a class, but do not know why.

Well, ATS has basically adopted the DHRA rule book. At the pull we were at in the video, ATS made their own classes. It was Stock, Modified, and Super Modified.

Congratulations, Cory.

Combine that with the huge picture of your truck in Tulare that popped up in Diesel Power and you're having quite the month....!

Nice hook Cory! Looks like it's finally gettin' dialed in. :rockwoot:

Joe

Definently a good pullin truck you have there Corey!!!

Unfortunately we had an issue with our WOT shift table in the TCM and the truck shifted to 5th gear about 270ft. You can hear how bad it lugged untill he unlocked the converter the last couple of feet.

But for you to come that close to the Boogie Max even when we are having a problem is extremely impressive!!!

Good job!! :rockwoot:

IBDMAX'IN said:
Definently a good pullin truck you have there Corey!!!

Unfortunately we had an issue with our WOT shift table in the TCM and the truck shifted to 5th gear about 270ft. You can hear how bad it lugged untill he unlocked the converter the last couple of feet.

But for you to come that close to the Boogie Max even when we are having a problem is extremely impressive!!!

Good job!! :rockwoot:

lol, I knew you were going to chime in on this thread. But I do have to thank Clint for coming over in the pits to help me out with the 4WD issue we had. Thanks for your support, Wade. Greatly appreciated!:Cheer:

It is good to see that Clint helped you out when you were having issues. It is pretty stand up when you help a compeititior, and this is another example of why diesel racing/pulling is so great.

Congrats to all

Back