Unbelievable 7's

Fletcher

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Wow, check this out, A world record run was accomplished at the prestigious TS outlaw diesel race. Scheid's Diesel Motorsports rear engine dragster driven by Bo Layne drove to the scalding times of 7.12@ 193.74 MPH…….There's only two dragster teams in the world capable of accomplishing this feat, Schieds and Bentz race teams… Expect these teams to be the first into the 6's… I can't wait to see them perform at the NADM race in Steele, Al. May 17th…………….. it's going to rock…...

it was quite the run. The dragster was all over the place though so, if they do make 6's..... I sure hope they can control it ! It was scary just watching it !!

2008 is going to be a great year for diesel rails !! :ft:

Scheid & Bentz are workin their magic on the Cummins

Zane should have his PowerStroke rail out soon... at least I hope so :)

And I know Banks and Greg Hogue are working hard on their Duramax rails..

But the fact that Scheid is soooo close without using :nos: is just amazing.

I think they all have a shot at the 6's this year.

I'm really lookin forward to some heads up racing :tree: and not just exhibition runs.

Some Dakota vs S-10 races would be cool as well.

Hey, I didn't know That the Nekkid Chef went to Albany IN? I thought he didn't like IN beacuse they don't have sweet tea, and he is in that Photo.... Looks alot like the TS Outlaw Challenge to me? :what:

Attachments

• IMG_0403_resize300.jpg
    IMG_0403_resize300.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 77
I saw this Scheid run and it rocked my world. I have it on video. Will try and get it out soon. The burnout was so fantastic, it coated my entire chest with warm, diesel fume infested rubber. I got so excited I just grinned and rubbed it in.

I saw this Scheid run and it rocked my world. I have it on video. Will try and get it out soon. The burnout was so fantastic, it coated my entire chest with warm, diesel fume infested rubber. I got so excited I just grinned and rubbed it in.

My world was rocked watching a Brett Michaels,I was full of adulation and sad when the series ended....

Hey, I didn't know That the Nekkid Chef went to Albany IN? I thought he didn't like IN beacuse they don't have sweet tea, and he is in that Photo.... Looks alot like the TS Outlaw Challenge to me? :what:

make the pic bigger you can read beech bend raceway on the far wall just over the car and in front of the driver. you can only read the top of it.

:wrong: this post belong in the prostate health fourm.

Bo, you keep going.... You and Dan will likely be woo-hoo-in over a 6 before anyone. That run sounds like one Dustin did at Bandimere last year, and had all tires off the ground a few times. Everyone thinks them long cars are easy to drive, but when they start moving around, they get exciting.

We are testing this week, as we are finally able to get to the track. Got a few things up our sleeves for the old car, and some neat things on the new one. Just never enough time......

Good luck all.

Back