Unbrokens rag went 110 mph

David,

Are you at the track with Rich? With the jiuce, his tune is riding the rev limiter. If we can send a tune to your computer, we can fix that :woohoo:

DJ :evil

Here's all the gory details.
First...good 60's are impossible on 22's. LOL
Add in a peg leg and they get even worse.
Best run of the night was a 13.3?
Best mph was 110.35
Best(worse?) 60' was 2.46

So...looks like I need a locker and some slicks and mid 12's won't even be an issue.

Like DJ said...it hit the rev limiter on every shift and had some pretty loud nitrous pops when it did. When DJ brings down the shift points then I can hit it with more juice....then who knows...it'll either haul ass or blow up. LOL

BTW...all runs were in total street trim...down to the spare tire and floor jack in the bed.

I didn't get the times I wanted...but the mph was smokin for the first time out in almost a year. All in all...I'm satisfied with how things went...just because I know there are better things to come.

What tires do you currently run?
You going to go to a automatic (i.e. Detroit) or selectable locker (i.e. ARB)?

Nice run :rockwoot:

Current tires are Toyo Proxes 305/45/22
Gonna run a Detroit locker when funds allow.

Nummit...I sold my slicks top JeepyJohn a while back.

You know how it is pete, once your hooked on drugs anything is for sale LOL

J/K with ya Richard, those are good numbers. Now get that sucker a bit faster and race Amanda, I'm still waiting on that one :evil

Great run Richard! Getting ready for the Big Event? I might have to see what mine does at a lower elevation in your part of the US.....maybe dyno it with some air:huh::

Last edited:
Heh.....the built chick in the fast stroke is ticked.....

You better get that locker soon Richard, you're gonna need it LOL LOL

Richard just opened up a can of whoopa$$
I have the go ahead to install a make-up mirror and 2 stages of perfume dispensers on her truck :woohoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back