uncorrected dyno numbers from today

bassn_07

Here are my number from today. It's not what I expected but it's not too bad. This was Innovative Extreme Race tune and I didn't have time to run DJ's looney because I got there a little late. I was really hoping for better numbers...oh well. I will have it put on the dyno machine after all the mods are installed. Feel free to give any opinions. These are uncorrected numbers. I also didn't have time to get a dyno tune but it didn't seem to matter. The best run was 377hp and 718tq
IMAGE0002.jpg

what all do you have done,(mods,tiresetc etc)...

that sounds pretty low for "uncorrected".

The only thing done as of now is tuner, exhaust, and air intake. I have 20"rims with 34" tires. I to feel that the numbers are low and I was definitely hoping for higher numbers. My truck is going in for studs, turbo, injectors, and fuel system next week. The main reason I had the truck dynoed is for a before and after comparison. We'll see soon see...I'm hoping for a little better numbers the next time my truck see's the dyno machine...:lolly:

The funny thing about this is that I spoke with Josh before the dyno run and he guessed 380hp. At least I have an idea where I stand and from here it will only go up.

Uncorrected numbers are almost always lower. Alot of people try to manipulate numbers to Boost their egos. :cheer:

I know I know....sometimes the temptation is too much though, Adam. LOL
I'm only human.

Brian..I think you know the answer and how he operates..LOL same way he does on PSN.

Back