Upgrading 02 7.3 injectors which ones?

LOL There isnt one out here in afghanistan. Once I get back I have a project with my spare block :) so give it sometime

ok i got forged rods is it safe to run single shot injectors and some custom tunes i'm not gonna be stompin on it all the time i'm a pretty conservative driver except when i'm on the dino am i safe or what would i need to do i got a K&N intake and a shift kit on my rebuilt transmission

ok i got forged rods is it safe to run single shot injectors and some custom tunes i'm not gonna be stompin on it all the time i'm a pretty conservative driver except when i'm on the dino am i safe or what would i need to do i got a K&N intake and a shift kit on my rebuilt transmission

You can run 600 hp with right tunes with stock forged rods.

LOL I'm on a vacation in another large sandbox. Afghaniland!!!!!!YAY in the middle of nowhere out here

LOL There isnt one out here in afghanistan. Once I get back I have a project with my spare block :) so give it sometime

When you're ready, we can hit Barona (N of San Diego).. Post it up and i'll cover your tech card and lunch.. I know a few guys that would show up..

Thank you for your service private Milford!!

Back