Used H&S Mini Maxx!

Nice! Lol I haven't looked that's just what he asked me to try and get for it lol I'll have to go look

Just like the guns, sit back and watch everyone panic and drive the price up, only to watch it drop back to a reasonable level some time later.

ya..i didnt want to do it just trying to help him out hes at $1600 now only a couple months old, i cant believe what there up to!

The last two I got brand new I sold for $1050 a piece brand new a month ago... You don't have to tell me just trying to help him out

And if someone buys that I've got another one for sale. $2000. Gotta give me a couple days to take it off though. LOL

Robbery without a gun is what the hell it is.

I can't wait for someone to figure out how to get around these laws. And hopefully everyone remembers all the businesses that price gouged and robbed ppl blind and they run those businesses into the ground. I had to call a certain shop in NC to see about buying a XRT pro and a 6.4 delete pipe. They wanted $1600. They claimed they paid out the arse for them, but I know exactly what they paid for them, the same I used to at Premier. Dbags.

Sent from my paperweight.

I can't wait for someone to figure out how to get around these laws. And hopefully everyone remembers all the businesses that price gouged and robbed ppl blind and they run those businesses into the ground. I had to call a certain shop in NC to see about buying a XRT pro and a 6.4 delete pipe. They wanted $1600. They claimed they paid out the arse for them, but I know exactly what they paid for them, the same I used to at Premier. Dbags.

Supply and demand.

Supply and demand.

There's a difference in gouging and s&d. Certain companies bought up large quantities of them in order to ensure there was no competition and that they could set the price, much like a monopoly. Its crooked as hell and they're pieces of chit.

Back