used V/B

haz-mat19

I just had my V/B swapped out for a little less aggressive one. The one I am selling was built by "The Jeff Garmon" in "02. It is set up more for racing and I do mostly in town driving now. It was cleaned up when the new one was installed today. I works awesome.

$ 250 plus shipping

Shoulda had
Jeff send you the new version..... same clamp load, but the shifts are Waaaaay softer.

Tim, I would have but it was way easier to have Mike do it. The new one is way smooth, and so much fun to drive now.

ive got a 98 with a 47re it will work fine right???its strictly a racing truck...were are youcall me if you can 903 701 3154

ive got a 98 with a 47re it will work fine right???its strictly a racing truck...were are youcall me if you can 903 701 3154

Are you a 12 valve or 24? You will have to change out the wire harness and everything that it connects to from yours to this one (very easy to do) in 2000 Dodge changed the pin locations in the plug.:Cheer:

If you are a 12 V then I don't know, I will call and get an answer on Monday, but pro99 could be totally right and it could be a simple wire change, either way I will get the info to you.

Back