ValAir Billet Sprung Hub Ceramic/Iron Dual Disk-G56

augustus89

-ValAir Billet Sprung Hub Ceramic/Iron 3800# Dual Disk with ValAir Upgraded Hydraulics-

I had this clutch installed at ValAir this past January. It MAYBE has 5 boosted launches, with even less than that many passes down the track. I would estimate the clutch to have maybe 3,000 miles on it.Low enough miles that the stickers are still on the disk directing which face to put towards the flywheel and such.

I watched Dan build this clutch himself before it went into the truck. I was needing something that would shift very fast, withstand 3rd gear launches, and hold my truck, 645 hp, without a hiccup, and this is what Dan came up with. The normal production sprung hub dual disk is nodular iron, but this clutch is SFI approved billet steel. In addition, this clutch has one face of ceramic, and one face of iron on each of the two disks instead of the normal ceramic pads around all sides.

The iron pads were used because they dissipate the heat better than the ceramic, have a higher heat tolerance, and will hold more power than the ceramic.

This clutch is by far the fastest shifting aftermarket clutch I have driven, whether it be a single or a dual disk. The pedal pressure is a very slight increase over stock. When this was in my truck, the "rattle" you get with most dual disks in neutral, was so unnoticeable that I could easily hear my air-dog over it. It was as close to silent as I have heard in a dual disk.

This clutch is great for a G-56 drag racer, and due to it's smooth engagment and holding power is great for someone who tows trailers with a performance truck.

Never once has this clutch given me a hiccup or seemed to even think about slipping. When we pulled the clutch I looked everything over, and the clutch still looks as it did the day it went in.

Sorry for the long for sale ad, but I'm just trying to answer all the potential questions I thought would be asked.

I spoke with Dan, and the price for this clutch new is $1600 plus $300 for the upgraded hydraulics and I'm sure additional shipping.

I'm setting my price on this one at $1200 OBO + Shipping. That includes everything in the clutch (Flywheel, 3800# Pressure Plate, Ceramic/Iron Clutch Discs, Modified Clutch Fork, Bolts, Pivot Ball, and Alignment Tool) and the upgraded hydraulics.

^^^ What?

hey i think you still have my number. i know my 07 needs one and i have yet to call dan, shoot me a text or call sometime man. we may be able to work something out!

Nope, it's a 1 pc flywheel. It won't fit anything but a G56

Back