Version 14 release, High RPM fueling

Here is a dyno sheet from Marco with a stock 03

Attachments

• 59A UDC Pro 2003 AT Stock Rev Limiter Test(1).jpg
    59A UDC Pro 2003 AT Stock Rev Limiter Test(1).jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 0
A couple comments from Marco too.

A couple considerations about this dyno graph. My dyno is limited to a top speed of 290 Km/h but starts to slow down the truck already at 270 Km/h.

In other words, the power in this graph starts to decline @ 4400R's (=270 Km/h) because of the dyno not because of the engine. I get out of the throttle close to 5K, it's not that the engine can't give no more. OK, I could've done a pull in a lower gear to get around the "limited" speed of the dyno but did not really feel the need for it. It's just because I want to keep the truck running and have no desire for any major carnage on the dyno.

proof is there to be seen my friend. load the software and strap it down.:pop:

I don't have a cr genius.

Here is a dyno sheet from Marco with a stock 03

A couple comments from Marco too.

A couple considerations about this dyno graph. My dyno is limited to a top speed of 290 Km/h but starts to slow down the truck already at 270 Km/h.

In other words, the power in this graph starts to decline @ 4400R's (=270 Km/h) because of the dyno not because of the engine. I get out of the throttle close to 5K, it's not that the engine can't give no more. OK, I could've done a pull in a lower gear to get around the "limited" speed of the dyno but did not really feel the need for it. It's just because I want to keep the truck running and have no desire for any major carnage on the dyno.

Thank you for your human and normal answer Bob. Much appreciated sir.

I don't have a cr genius.

cool. you can watch someone else's dyno this week then.

Rick
91 s10... Panty droppa power
99 2500 Cummings... Vp Puller

You're good though. :Cheer: I should have waded thru your miss spellings to see you have a 99. You can tune and strap your 99 down soon Rick. :clap:

Thanks for your patience!

cool. you can watch someone else's dyno this week then.

Rick

91 s10... Panty droppa power

99 2500 Cummings... Vp Puller

You're good though. :Cheer: I should have waded thru your miss spellings to see you have a 99. You can tune and strap your 99 down soon Rick. :clap:

Thanks for your patience!

You're a pathetic excuse for a rep for a company. I hope you're aware of that...

LOL But he made me laugh..

He's got a point.. If you don't have a CR why does it matter.

Because I'm into more than just the truck I have... I help other people, I'm not a one trick pony that likes to know only one engine.

The only thing I find odd is that even with driveline losses an 03 put down 6 more horsepower in stock form than the advertised 305 crank horsepower the HO trucks came with...

Back