Vibration/shudder on freeway

BCS

I have a 06 ccsb f350 4x4 with a 4.5 donahoe lift with stock wheels and tires. On the freeway I have a vibration in the seat and when you go over bumps it seems to vibrate more and shudder thats the best way i can explain it. all the way from 40 mph and up. I started with balancing the tires didn't change a thing. then rear pinion bearings (cause the seal was leaking) didn't change a thing. then the center carrier bearing nothing changed. then the three u joints nothing changed then had the drive shaft balanced still nothing changed. Anybody having this problem? Any Ideas?

I know it sounds wierd but may want to check codes. My truck vibrated in a range when a injector went out.

I figured someone should try. May want to post on Powerstroke Nation. A majority of these guys are over there now.

You said that the truck is lifted.......may be a stupid question but was a carrier bearing drop bracket needed with your lift? Hate to admit it, but I've made that mistake before and it shuttered like hell.

You said that the truck is lifted.......may be a stupid question but was a carrier bearing drop bracket needed with your lift? Hate to admit it, but I've made that mistake before and it shuttered like hell.

Yes i do have shims in the carrier bearing about 3/4" worth. I have tried different sizes no change

Back