video: NADM, Indy Jamboree, all 4 classes

I'm sure you will. I heard you guys got that truck togather in light speed none the less. Different comp ratio is going to mean alittle different set-up. That truck always runs consistant. You guys will get it figured out!

Credit for the build goes to Power Max. The pistons were on his bench Wednesday morning. Engine ran about 4:00 Thursday afternoon. We give Matt a lot of good natured flack about taking so long to get things done, but he always come through at "crunch time". While we weren't at our best last weekend, the build seems to be successful, that was the primary objective. Several vendors helped us out with parts, a local machine shop helped us out, and a fellow competitor offered his spare engine if we needed it to finish our points race with FPP. The whole ordeal has left me with a really "warm and fuzzy" feeling about the sport we are involved in. My sincere thanks to everyone, especially Matt Weingart and Brian Santee.

Happy to see you guys get it back together. Felt bad when you told me at Big Knob what happened. I'm sure you'll be back out front in 2010.

WS, we had a 4 way tie for the season championship, so I offered to all four of them to come and duke it out at Indy. One was running 2.6, so he was out, another never returned my call, the third said maybe and never returned my call, but Tim Tromp said hell yea, I'm there.

We ran Tim in 2.6 and he ended up 10th.

No Work Stock competitor made more than 1 hook, all year, so I dont see that class ever getting into Indy Jambo.

I was glad to see the Trailer Pro twins and Weingart at the pull.Thanks for coming.

Thanks Pops. Was very pleased how motor came together in a timely fashion. Always worries me when I need off the shelf items in a hurry.

Nice to see you too Sleddy. It seems like I always miss the big events. Was nice to have some participation in one for a change.

You guys still managed two good hooks in one weekend, while not as good as you hoped, it still went on the trailer under its own power and will be back for the final pull to collect that pretty jacket Cooper is always wearing. Not bad for a motor that went together the day before. :bow:

Congrats to all the pullers in 2.6. Terry Martin obviously knows how to make a truck run and Wes and Evan continue to raise the bar in 2.6. Wish I could have made it out but couldn't risk it with my wife's due date this close.

O-H-I-O 3 of the top 4 spots.:rockwoot:

How come The cat truck wasn't there??

The driver was there, coaching Calvin Miller, and he didn't want to miss the puller appreciation party afterwards.LOL

I think Calvin would retain more of the coaching if he'd quit hitting on the registration girls, and concentrate on the task at hand.:doh:

Thanks for posting up video. Always nice to see a little bit of the events I can’t make it to.

1:24 into the 2.8 vid is pretty crazy.

Theres not much that will piss you off worse than the truck running good then blowing an intercooler boot in front of 10,000 people.

I wish I could have talked to more of you guy's but we were a little busy with the truck.I hope I didn't afend anyone when I told them that I was busy to come back later.I had to keep my mind on what I was doing.

Dale

the baby blue truck that won washington cth was it a true stock charger truck.. didnt he get like 10th at indy.. that truck ****in hauled ass..lol

Back