video: New Lexington Pro Stock and Street Diesel

Great video as always Pat, keep up the good work. Congrats to Dale as well, looks like you guys may have something there:clap:.

No kidding sweet vids and a real good job! Sounded like the Maddog truck stuck a plunger and shut it off.

Jim

Not sure what really did happen with the mad dog I heard it broke a rocker not sure, it is a good runnin truck though

mad dog's air shut off closed very slow and he broke a rocker arm on #5

Guess I was going by the popping sound that I have heard in my truck when it did that, talked to him at TS for a bit, he's a sharp guy and a really nice truck.

Jim

I had great time. Truck ran better than I drove. I really missed the line but the truck made me look decent. This track was really tight and the sled was heavy right off the line. Very nice place to pull. Biggest bummer of the whole deal was smashing my driverside mirror.:doh:

How bout that massive oil leak on the "on borrowed time truck". It was pouring from the blow-by tube

I noticed it too. Maybe the seal between the piston and cylinder wall?

Not sure? There was a hell of a lot of it thought. You could see it a lot better in person. Truck pulled awesome though. Didnt want anyone thinking I was knocking the truck at all. Was just more curious what was going on with it? I noticed it with one or two of the other trucks as well. Just not quite as bad.

Yeh I didn't mean anything by the remark. If Calvin was on here I'd give him crap about it.

yea i guess the old cummin on ya wont run 4.88 gears in direct on a horsepower track no wheel speed:rockwoot:

Back