video of my 12.3 pass!

03f250stroke

GoGo Diesel Founder
hey whats up guys, i was able to get my last 2 passes out of my truck before my trans started slipping..friday night went down to maryland to meet up with mr. innovative himself and had a great time. Truck ran pretty good..anyways heres the video..i got another one but its being a pain to upload.

from what i have heard i believe this is the fastest pass on stock turbo stock injector 6.0 4x4. eric wants to do some tuning as i am running a basic extreme file. no other tuning done to the truck.
mods: intake, exhaust, sct, air dog, raptor, nitrous. cfm largemouth.

I want to give a big thanks to Eric for helping me out, but I also want to give a BIG thanks to Nate (06TWO50DIESEL) for everything we've been through...all nighter installs :hehe:. Gonna fix up the trans and do some more tunning and see what stock parts can do!!!
th_123cecil2.jpg

Very nice run, that looks pretty good for sure. Haha get that trans fixed and go grab those 11's

Very nice run, that looks pretty good for sure. Haha get that trans fixed and go grab those 11's

thats alot man!..yeah im gonna be pulling the trans this week hopefully..ill be back there for sure and see what shes got left in her!

dude i dont know what i did, it took me like 2 days and 30 bucks to get this darn video up..im gonna try it again..i actually have 2 videos but only one loaded up?!?!?

Load them here and let me know when you're done. I'll go in and approve them ASAP.

I have to get to the track soon. Hopefully I can be part of all these fast times!
Nice time by the way. Ryan

Great Job!!! Way to go....Now maybe some will realize that it can and will be done. Now I cant wait to see how much farther the stock stuff can and will be pushed. What was the 60' on that pass? Oh I believe you are the fastest 6.0L 4x4 with stock injector and turbo. Again great job!

Nice job on the run Evan. Nice retard ginger kid move on the video.

thanks everyone!
WAO, thats what me and eric were thinking. If it werent for the trans i think it would go quicker...and again all i have tune for tuning is just the extreme race. eric is gonna do some living tuning..
Donnie ginger fo life son!!..you can hear eric go 12.3!!!

I think the truck has alot left in for stock parts. 60' times were a 1.75 and then a 1.71 on my other 12.3 pass

Yeah but aren't you supposed to be spooled up during the yellows and haul ass when green hits?

What's the point of the tree if you just take off when you want to?

(Honest questions... I raced for the first time the other weekend so I know jack **** about all this)

sounded like he had to spool up before he went.. That was a good run...

reaction time means nothing when test and tuning

all about the 60' time, ET and MPH

Back