video of my 12.3 pass!

He was probably just going for ET, not actually racing... I have a helluva time trying to get mine spooled and getting a good reaction time...

That is a quick time! Congrats!

Yeah but aren't you supposed to be spooled up during the yellows and haul ass when green hits?

What's the point of the tree if you just take off when you want to?

(Honest questions... I raced for the first time the other weekend so I know jack **** about all this)

Probably a Test and Tune night....

Durring Testing some people care nothing about practicing thier reaction times but are only trying to get thier launch just right...(shallow, deep, boost #, etc)........Or they are just taking there time and calming down before launch....E.T. is the same either way...Doesn't start until you break the beems....

During a race though, you need to be ready to cut a good light....That takes practice too!!! I still suck at it!!! LOL

yeah adam is right, i was just testing and tuning the truck basically. it wasnt bracket racing or anything. you can sit there for 10 seconds before you leave. the time starts when you leave. i was just trying to get that truck to hook so i was playing with my rpms, boost. things like that.

thanks again everyone!

Great vid and run Evan! thanks FOR the thanks man! same to you! Glad to be able to give a hand where I can! Next time we both get on the track, the poor people won't know what to do :hehe:

that is SWEET! hopefully ill be right behind ya by a few tenths when i get back to the track (damn slow 06s) but im worried about my head gaskets instead of my tranny (stock head bolts trapping 105 with no traction, LOL).

yeah i would def look into getting them replaced asap. find a good dealer and they will work with you.

nate soon you'll be able to give me 2 hands! :hehe:

LOL thank you Adam..and nate i was referring it to you being with the broken arm..2 hands get it...always the hate

Good run!. i cant beleive they run people down the track before its cleared from the pass before though, seems like their asking for a 4ton truck to smash a dead car at the return.

that track is great. they also got a great pit crew. i had to wait like 30 mins because a kid in a civic running 19s down the track blew up..why do they even bother running???

that track is great. they also got a great pit crew. i had to wait like 30 mins because a kid in a civic running 19s down the track blew up..why do they even bother running???

i know what you mean, i waited like 1hour one time for a stock focus that blew up an leaked oil from the 1/8th mile all the way down to the end. it sucked.

nice run by the way.:clap:

thats alot guys. gonna hit it again real soon for sure..we'll see what shes does

Back