Video of Project X

BIGRPOWR said:
do i hear an echo? uh greg...usually the smoke goes away with spray.

Mine doesn't clean up either! One thing I have noticed though, when you lean a 12V out a little they get scary fast.

Jim

Do you guys think Project X needs to go faster? I think the 12 second build up is now a thing of the past maybe? Do we still want to keep it in the same class? I have been thinking faster. What say ye? Thanks, Brady

TopFueler said:
Do you guys think Project X needs to go faster? I think the 12 second build up is now a thing of the past maybe? Do we still want to keep it in the same class? I have been thinking faster. What say ye? Thanks, Brady
what say ye? i say faster...........

farmboysdiesel said:
Somebody tell me I'm wrong but I saw a CR truck running mid 11's at R'ham the other weekend. Anybody know what that guy has??? Nice vid's btw.
--------------------
farmboysdiesel:

I was at Rockingham and with my Son John Jr. driving the truck he ran an 11.52@119 MPH. Also, FWIW, I did tow my 1996 Dodge CTD with my 2006 Dodge CTD CR JUST IN CASE I broke anything! We did have transfer case problems but it wouldn't have stopped me from driving the truck home. Our N.C. Diesel Crew has had ALOT of bad luck at Rockingham, so I always bring my trailer now as a precaution.

However, the red CR truck I think you are referring to was Bruce Blocks' 2005 Dodge CTD CR. He was running pretty consistent 11.60 times at about 116-118 MPH.

Hope this helps you some.

--------
John_P

Last edited:
The red third gen dodge with a Bull bar on the front ran a best of 11.62 at The Rock. The owner is on here under the name, Toolman. Bruce Block. (No relation to Brian Block.)

There were a few fast red Dodges there that day. :rockwoot:

George Cobb's 1st gen Cummins Express 11.27
John P.'s 2nd gen "Old Guard" 11.52 :poke: :hehe:
Bruce Blocks 3rd Gen fuel only 11.62
All of em red. Take your pick.

D

Thanks for the help buddy! I had the "Blocks" mixed up!!:hehe: But I made some corrections!

Thanks again!

-------
John_P

Last edited by a moderator:
Back