Video of Titan Motorsports 3 second run

Back off......

I posted vids of our 3 second pass a month ago or so and nobody complained then.
The Titan guys are some of the best we race with....Bottle can post whatever he wants.

Sorry,

I diddnt realize that he was a friend, I see someone with 2 posts put up a video of import cars and I start to foam at the mouth...

sorry about that guys, i am new to the forums but not new if that makes any damn sense.

Thanks for the props

This is a stroker motor in the car, we are about 190 cubic inches making approx 2300 hp

Wish I wouldda been there to see it in person.

I Was!! And it was the Chit!!!! Wow!!

Sux about that dude dying the next morning though!! Nitrous bottle valve to the Chest is what I heard....

Jeff said there was blood everywhere!! He saw the bottle go Shooting across the field!!!

I wouldda been standing right beside it if I was there...that's the car I crew on in the other lane. LOL

Wow. (no sarcasm)

Right....
Titan's car makes about 11 HP per cubic inch.
If that's not impressive nothing is.....and since most people will never have the pleasure of standing next to it when it's about to launch at like....16,000 rpm you'll have to take my word that it's almost better than sex. LOL

The 2J is a hell of an engine. I usually tote plenty of sh*t for bringing that up.

Someone needs to take a 2J and do like the guy mating two Hyabusa engines to make V-8's and mate two 2J's into a V-12 configuration.

With normally achievable specific power you'd be talking about 2800hp engines with smallblock displacement. With the kind of specific power mentioned here, you'd be talking about over 4500hp on sub 400 cubic inches.

At normal street power levels for a 2J E85 pump you'd be talking in the vicinity of 2000rwhp on a daily basis...

Wonder what it would sound like???

:D

hands down one of the nastiest strait six engines out there, 3.0 2JZ Supra engines rock, there are so many 800-1100hp Supra's out there thast are daily driven. it is awesome that 190 cubic inches is making that much power. hey Bottle, did Mike Koveks at TEC build that engine for you guys?

Congrats Guys!

Awesome when you think about the fact that it is a stock block.

What really blows my mind is you did with a single turbo. I thought it was nuts when Pappis did it with way more cubes and a larger turbo.

You guys did on what a 94mm?

Nuts!

that is crazy how fast you can go on such a motor. ive always wanted to put a 2JZ in a little lexus.

Garrett

Back