Videos of a couple runs at Commerce this weekend

Great passes!
Looks like it's ready for the 800 HP tune-up!

By the way, what were the 60' times? That run during eliminations had to have been 1.4x range....

That 2nd run shot out of the hole. I was thinking that was a faster run. Care to post 60' times of both ?

It was stuck in the low 1.5's for some reason. I have run slower e.t.s with a 1.47 before so not sure what was with 60's.

The WOP lightning will run low 10's all day, it doesn't sling turbine wheels till the 9.7's.....

man I wish i could get our to get out of the hole like that. Were still using springs/caltracs in the rear. It loads up the suspension on spoolup, not good. How are you keeping the load off it while staging?

1/8th miles were 6.43@108.

Have not turned it up yet because I have been trying to use a single CP3 and dont have one that will keep up with the injectors. I think I have now officially given up on running a single and going to duals so I can turn it up and get into both stages of nitrous. Thats when it will get fun and do wheel stands.

There are a few key ingredients to it launching well, one is Ryan Tucker did an awesome job setting up the suspension and chassis on this thing. For a full frame ladder bar setup it is just plain wicked and I dont see back half trucks pulling the tires as hard.

It seems like your turbo is also small enough where you can stage under light load and then all hell breaks loose once you mash it.

Is it a laddar bar with a slider using leaf springs? A lot of people look at me like I'm stupid when I say this but its a old school trick that works good and you keep the leafs and make it squat and launch hard?

Back