VP Micro blinds

VMacKenzie

Started a little injector shopping and looking for micro blind sacs for a '98 24V, but what I am finding starts at 125hp and goes up from there. Not looking for that much, more like 75-90hp, maybe 100. Not doing a major upgrade and keeping it clean as possible. I know there's plenty of VCO options but searching here tells me micro blind is the way to go and that's what 6.7s come with.

Also reading around CompD not too many months ago injectors were in short supply and difficult to get a hold of, long wait times, is that still the case?

That nozzle in stock form is close to 100hp, not that hard to come by.

I know there's plenty of VCO options but searching here tells me micro blind is the way to go and that's what 6.7s come with.

The micro-blind nozzle has been used in the Cummins 4bt and 6bt beginning in the early 90's in agricultural and marine applications. The Duramax actually went to a micro-blind nozzle before the Cummins 6.7L with the introduction of the LLY engine.

No, I am talking about the common 8.3L nozzle that most have been using for some time, in stock form they will be ~ 100hp increase.

Back