Vp44 injector options

red dodge2

Looking into getting some 150-200hp injectors for my 24v. Havent been real up to date on these injectors for a while. I was looking to see what everyone recommended. Either a 6 or 7 hole injector and a VCO vs a sac tip.

I've got what are supposed to be 150hp sheid injectors, 6×.012. They run great, definitely make quite a bit more power than the old DDP 125hp I had before. Only downside is in my truck in particular, they have a rather dirty, hazy idle.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

You have the 6 hole scheid injectors, ive heard them make power. I thought about trying some 7x10 sac from DFI.

i have 6x13s from infinite performance(weston on here) and i couldnt be happier. its all the fuel my 62/475 compounds want and they run cleaner than my 7x14 daps i had

You have the 6 hole scheid injectors, ive heard them make power. I thought about trying some 7x10 sac from DFI.
Yes, did 408hp on firepunk dyno few months ago. Smarty, injectors, HE351 turbo. I've been happy with them, just would prefer a cleaner idle. I think I posted an idle video on here a few yrs ago, tried to post again here, but it's not letting me for some reason.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I've got some 6x.013s sac injectors from Weston, had them for about 4 years now and nothing but good things to say. Nice clean idle even in the cold, used them with everything from a single HE351 to now an S472/GT4718 setup. Buy once cry once, don't cheap out on injectors.

Back