WAIT!...New Aftermarket Bumper Option

TANKS 250

Hey guys...look at me..
Repost(with permission).....

Before you spend the money on a Fabfour, Road Armor, or even the old school Ranch hand,....you now have another option.....

It has not been released to the public yet, but a few have been made,...for each of "The Big 3"......and they bare a striking resemblance to mine.

And just for the record,....I am not making them,...I'm in the Military,...there is no way I could take on a project of this magnatude.

Here is the Dodge truck...

BlackOpson06-08Dodge6.jpg

BlackOpson06-08Dodge3.jpg

BlackOpson06-08Dodge.jpg

There will be a base bumper(grille delete option), light guards, winch delete...and you can add the "accessories" on if you want.

The original "thought behind the bumper was....DESTRUCTION...

It is thicker, stronger, and has better tire approach angle than most other bumpers.

The main section is made of 3/8th plate, doubled in the front(winch area)...for total destruction of whatever it hits,...the pipe is all 1/4" wall.

Is it gonna be heavier,..yes,...don't know how much though....

But this bumper was made under my ideals,....I don't care about weight,..I want brute force,...

I'm not real keen on the "Grille Guard delete option"....to me...it kind of "Sissifies it".......But we're only do this to a larger crowd of potential prospects.

I know that it's not something for everyone....

It's the people that are borderline psychotic that I'm after.....

I'm still on cloud 9,....it still hasn't completely hit me yet, that someone is building my bumper for the open market

Last edited:
do you offer one for a 99 dodge dually? im interested, winch ready, maybe only a center hoop to guard grill not hot on a whole frontend guard.... not gonna go drive thru a house soon lol. shoot me a pm or a price if youve got one.

And just for the record,....I am not making them,...I'm in the Military,...there is no way I could take on a project of this magnatude.

I know that it's not something for everyone....

It's the people that are borderline psychotic that I'm after.....

Your not making them. Your just after a certain kind of people to sell them? I think it's great people have more options for bumpers,it just sounds like your selling them and I wonder why some people get there balls busted when posting/selling without being a reg. seller with the site and some do not. Nothing personal, just curious as what is the difference?

do you offer one for a 99 dodge dually? im interested, shoot me a pm or a price if youve got one.

Must not be the only one that thinks your selling em.

Last edited:
Back