"wake up shunshine"

Actually this is right. Sorry, I was looking on my phone. Yea...good luck on that living for any amount of time.

I'm not gonna let this kinda B.S. rest. I did my calcs from some formula's I know. It came out to what I scratched on the wall.

Just plug in some numbers right here for everyone to see. I am probably wrong. Who know's how drunk I was at that time. ...or sober for that matter. lol when Zach and I talked.

Nothing like quoting your own posts...are you on any drugs today?

What's matter with you? Not the answer you were looking for? You should re-read a few post back. If you have nothing positive to add I would appreciate ya not posting anymore.

Don't let 'm get to you Arch, it's the internet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I changed my signature and quoted the best signature I have found to date.

Worst thing is Wonderwoo is a green letter person. It's a shame.

I see your point. Almost two full pages of BS.

Back on point. Since I propose a lighter mass in motion theory is faster, I need to turn the crank faster. Piston speed is the limit regardless of how it is described.

Ok I think we can close this one.

To my eastern zone timers... Wake Up, Wake Up, and pee on the runway, there is a C-Plane coming in. lol

My dad used to wake me up that way. I used to get my kids all confused catching them just at the right time.

I have some stuff for sale. It is time to let it go...

Last edited:
This place cracks me up! I remember when you first came on here and everyone was
giving you **** about your frame, saying you were going to die!! Sometimes I swear this
place tries to run off the best. Remember how much **** was given to Stock600! He went
faster then most with that old C-10.

This place cracks me up! I remember when you first came on here and everyone was
giving you **** about your frame, saying you were going to die!! Sometimes I swear this
place tries to run off the best. Remember how much **** was given to Stock600! He went

Yea that's when I really started giving that man credit. Holly geese. That's just flat gett'n it!!!

Mr. Mafia, no disrespect, but, since I have joined I realized you are the "Patric Swayzie" of comp-d. You jumped on here and asked and I replied. Now I am hanging. ... ... ???

Hanging for ?

Comp D is my facebook and has been since my wife got me talking to you folks at the waiting room in Morgantown. My life and the way I think I should live it is changing and I am realizing more and more everyday that I really don't give a $hit what other people think of me. I'm happy and willing to share in my knowledge.

If you want to use CompD as your "Facebook" then keep those posts in the off-topic forums. If this thread is supposed to be a tech thread, which I can't even tell anymore, then there is about 1 page out of 6 that contains potentially useful information.

I'd also caution you on calling out moderators, whether they are green, orange, or red. Mods are here to keep this place in check (see above). Quoting your own posts and making several posts in a row when there is a multi-quote feature only adds confusion and removes clarity from the message you are trying to convey. We can all read here, and read your posts the first time; you don't need to re-quote them to try and get your point across.

And I had NO idea what I was doing in reference to diesels at the time we were all still learning it as we went then. But I knew how to get fast acceleration and get it planted to the ground. 1.09 60s for Bone Shaker and 1.32 for the Black C10. And I made nothing for power. Less than 1k I'd bet. But I found how to make big boost at Super low rpm and that was the ticket for me. Moderators here jacked with me constantly which will run you off. Remember forums don't exist without good members just like the NFL won't survive without fans. Same deal. Diesels are just to cool and I've loved watching them continue to get faster over the years.

If you want to use CompD as your "Facebook" then keep those posts in the off-topic forums. If this thread is supposed to be a tech thread, which I can't even tell anymore, then there is about 1 page out of 6 that contains potentially useful information.

This looks more to me like a thread in a spot he bought and paid for.......

Since you from Ohio I'm assuming your talking about light prostock not limited. Either way they are exaggerating by a large amount if they are claiming close to 3000hp.

I have no idea what they are making HP wise, but nowadays if your not running a 5" charger in light pro, you ain't winning. I don't know how much HP a 5" can produce, but If id have to guess it'd be mighty close to 3k

Hanging for ?

I'd also caution you on calling out moderators, whether they are green, orange, or red. Mods are here to keep this place in check (see above). Quoting your own posts and making several posts in a row when there is a multi-quote feature only adds confusion and removes clarity from the message you are trying to convey. We can all read here, and read your posts the first time; you don't need to re-quote them to try and get your point across.

I don't give a rats ass about colors I am not a racist!!!

I do understand taking the torque out, easier on drive train and block structure. But most of us love torque that's why we got into diesel in the first place. Look at what Ryan did with all the torque he was making, went fast with lower hp more torque. Torque gets work done. If we could harness all the torque we can make what would go faster, the higher hp or the higher torque?

Sorry not that i have much to add on the topic other then Airflow is where we can make some of the most advancements!

Back