Wanting new injectors

bullet1

I am wanting to put some new injectors and nozzles in. Was looking for some suggestions on brand and how big I can go with a stock turbo. I will be up grading turbo in the future but I got to do alittle at a time.

Thinking about injectors myself but I'm not sure where to go with this one? I have used SDX in the past for my 12v with good luck but I'm relly not sure who has the better choice with 3rd gen Truck's??

New injectors & tips

I just did this. After researching it, I went with Mumau Diesel, advertiser this site. Jeff will hook you up. I went with the new Stainless Steel and EH tips. He did a package deal for me and they came with the tips I wanted.

Ask around,... Mumau is a top drawer Cummins Dealer and can get you what you want reasonably.

724 354-3994 Ask for Jeff.

I had this a little here and there parts thing for a while
finially I desided buy the injectors for the power range I wanted, put em on the shelf, bought some springs, pushrods, on the shelf... Turbo, on the shelf and eventually got all the parts I needed to do it and did it, power exceded my first thoughts and now I'm gunna do the same with a 6.7 bottom end and rip the rollers off the mothereffen dyno

Back