Wanting some opinions

I think you forgot to add your questions...

I think you need a bigger camera so we can see whats going on...haha

Well the question is simple smartass! It ain't makin enough power for me. Lol. The camera I can't help with. It's a lot better picture on Facebook but you don't have Facebook remember. I will call dick and see if he got a video.

Damn I didn't even half to call. Haha

I'm interested in expected turbo performance as I am questioning mine and I seen another thread questioning 2.6 chargers also. Right now I was just wanting to see some honest unbiased opinions.

Huh. I just tried them off the links in the thread and it popped them right up. I have the iPhone so I don't know if that makes a difference. If Dick gets his vids put up they will be on YouTube.

what kind of turbo do u have on there now and what kind of rpms are you carrying down the track.

According to his build thread the turbo is a Billet s476 88/96 from Schieds.

How hot is your egts. Maybe pull some fuel away and let it get a little hotter.

from phone

I am having trouble getting my heat up. It's barely doing 1550* egt. Boost is 41-42 and drive is 38-40. We changed turbos and didn't really see any differance. We have been cutting fuel and timing to increase drive heat.

Get the timing up around 32 and take about 1mm of rack travel out. You have a 13mm don't ya. Can't remember What your build thread said

from phone

Last edited:
I'm not sure your injectors or internals but if you have a pump that flows 550 at around 5k I would have my timing at 36-38*

Back