Water Meth or Nitrous?

racerorr

The Scooter Bandit
Wanting a little more oomph. It will be in my daily driver, but my last truck had water meth and it did not impress me. Is nitrous that much better?

Im ignorant to nitrous the biggest question I have is it safe to have mounted in my truck all the time. I see guys with them in tool boxes, bed, or in cab. Where is best place to mount the bottle?

Check with state laws. I know it is illegal to have a Bottle on-board here I'n Pa. Which means you just have to hide it well enough.

Im not even sire what the law is here in indiana. I just hook mine up and lay it down in the back floor board.. lol kinda getto but i havent mounted my bottle holder yet... its been on my " to do list" for about 5 years now. Lol

Im not even sire what the law is here in indiana. I just hook mine up and lay it down in the back floor board.. lol kinda getto but i havent mounted my bottle holder yet... its been on my " to do list" for about 5 years now. Lol

I have a better word for that then ghetto:doh::hehe:

Thats ummmmmm not real smart....

Taylor, propane brings octane in when cetane can't get it done. Get with the picture. Kinda like nitro meth for diesel.

Nitrous certainly has more kick than water/meth, but water meth is much more friendly for daily driver use. If you are talking about doing it for the track go with nitrous, but for daily use go water meth... Or just do both!!!

Back