water methanal snow performance question

I have no life.
That much is obvious, as is your lack of "engineer" qualifications.

So, I'm just asking, the folks all over the net running 50/50, and seeing EGT drops....are they liars?
No. If you were anything more than a pretend engineer you would know that DI and IDI engines have very different thermal and volumetric characteristics.

Let me know when you find a stock DI diesel with a 5500rpm redline or has a compression ratio higher than 21:1. Or how about one that is capable of making 150hp/liter reliably with stock internals and needs only only 35psi of boost to do so.
And don't bother bringing up GM's or International's jokes, they can't even touch 50hp/liter without daylighting the block.

Let me know when you find a stock DI diesel with a 5500rpm redline or has a compression ratio higher than 21:1. Or how about one that is capable of making 150hp/liter reliably with stock internals and needs only only 35psi of boost to do so.
And don't bother bringing up GM's or International's jokes, they can't even touch 50hp/liter without daylighting the block.

LOL You've finally jumped the shark with that one!!!

50 horse per liter DI with stock guts? Are you serious?? They're friggin' everywhere! Hundreds of thousands of them!!! Even FORDS!!!

Is your Devo 8-track about worn out yet? LOL

^ Sir, you have made a glaring error - you can't possibly defend the use of "finally"...

No. If you were anything more than a pretend engineer you would know that DI and IDI engines have very different thermal and volumetric characteristics.

I know I shouldn't feed the troll, but...

The only IDI I can think of in North America that has been close to 150HP/L is Passenger (on here) who made 200whp on a 1.6idi, it didn't even make it 6 months, before it dropped the pre-combustion chamber into the piston and smashed its self to death. It had extensive mods, and head work, cam, injection pump, ect... in order to make it there as well. (It was my short block used on that car, I am fully aware of every part used in that build)

Search on this board there are dozens of Cummins 5.9's that run 900+ whp. On completely stock internals. I personally have witnessed a stock internal Cummins dyno 209whp/L. There are some Ford 6.4's pushing in on that 150hp/L area too, still need some development time.

The ignorance you continue to push on this board is unreal. I am surprised that the mods haven't banned you again.

Mods that may read this you banned him once already C111=300D

50 horse per liter DI with stock guts?
Clearly you missed the 1 in 150hp/L. You also missed the part about revving to 5500rpm. You also missed the part about having a 21:1 or greater CR.

The ignorance I continue to push on this board is unreal. I am surprised that the mods haven't banned me yet.
Did you actually read the post either? Try reading it again, then you might understand how foolish you've made yourselves look.

Back