Waxing problems

Santa Gertrudis

6.4LTTFMF
Guys, everytime I wax, the truck looks great...from certain angles. I get these dark looking spots that appear to be buffable, but no matter how hard I try, they just stay there. The dont look like a paint problem or anything, and they arent THAT noticable, it just bugs the hell outta me. Does anyone else (especially if you have a dark truck) know what Im talking about or know how to fix it? :thankyou2:

yup true blue did it with all waxes BUT Collinite wax. hard as ell to put on and get off though.

I would first wash it with DAWN. This will take all the wax off plus clean it real good. Next I would buy Maquires clay bar system. After I read the directions and did that I would polish it by hand. Maybe twice per panel. Use a microfiber to remove the polish. Last I would use a good canuba wax

Guys, everytime I wax, the truck looks great...from certain angles. I get these dark looking spots that appear to be buffable, but no matter how hard I try, they just stay there. The dont look like a paint problem or anything, and they arent THAT noticable, it just bugs the hell outta me. Does anyone else (especially if you have a dark truck) know what Im talking about or know how to fix it? :thankyou2:

Whats up Colin!! How ya been? Try the clay bar. Justin just did his and it did pretty good.

Back