We got ourselves a fast Duramax with...

partsguy662

You know damm right
a woman behind the wheel...:woohoo:

Kat just called me and gave me the scoop:
(In Casper)
11.89 @ 112.61
3600 ASL

Congrats Kat...And Pat, I wouldn't let her drive casper much anymore..She might get a time you can't touch..LOL

Word on the street is that Kat was spraying in the truck.....

Hair spray, that is...LOL

Thanks Everyone :woohoo:

Esp :bow: McRat for letting me make a pass in his truck

Now Kat, it's not nice to beat your hubby while driving his own truck LOL LOL LOL

Great times :rockwoot:

Billysgoat said:
Now Kat, it's not nice to beat your hubby while driving his own truck LOL LOL LOL

Great times :rockwoot:

:lolly: It's all good he kicked my butt in My car LOL

The best I could do was 11.91 @ 114.48 and he ran 11.73 @ 115.06.

It's actually quite amazing Meanie has a race weight of 3400lbs and Casper 6500lbs and there where only.18 difference between the two. Time for the Meanie to get more Mod's :bang So I was quicker in the tow vehicle :kick:

caspermeanie.JPG

I'm just waiting for the day that the corvette is the tow vehicle...LOL

The tow vehicle is almost faster than the towed vehicle, gotta love it :D :D

Billysgoat said:
The tow vehicle is almost faster than the towed vehicle, gotta love it :D :D

Well McRat's wallet isn't going to like it :shake: :lolly:

Congrats Kat!!

For nearly a year the LACR dragstrip Diesel #2 record was 12.15 set by Tim Albiston of Big Power Diesel in his 2000 Dodge Cummins. Kat lowered the bar on him.

I ran 11.91 in Casper, but was having traction issues. One pass was a 4wd burnout all the way to the 330' marker. 13.5 @ 111. Decided not to use that lane no more!

I think we are good to 11.4x in good air now with the "bigger" charger. We were there to test a smaller charger for towing performance as well as drag capability. Guess it passed with flying colors. I towed 6000lb up through 4300' mountain passes with 670hp worth of tuning loaded and no hiccups.

The "drug" record for LACR is 11.54 also held by Tim, so we will try to beat that on fuel. Quickest drugged Dmax there is currently 11.67. Gene's 6.0Ford is also in the high 11's there IIRC.

Truck is still on original stock engine, stock injectors and 6500lb raceweight.

Back