weather at TS now

The bar at the ramada was horrible. The party outside of the ramada was like 10 people trying to get everyone driving by to get stupid. We walked over to the la Quinta and it wasn't much bigger so I'm just going to bed. Ill happily end my night after getting some chick in a car to flash us multiple times on the freeway back from the pulls

Last edited:
We're they real or bolt ons? Built for speed, comfort, or motorboating?

Eh the chick was a little thick I think to some people but I'd say they were built for speed. They looked great to me but your vision is a little off at 80mph and you've been drinking all day. Idk if anyone else saw but I was the drunk ass in the back seat of the duramax and they were the girls in the silver Mazda 6

They followed us back to the ramada but we pulled the plug when we realized the chick showing her tits was the only one of the 3 who didn't look like she was 300lbs

They followed us back to the ramada but we pulled the plug when we realized the chick showing her tits was the only one of the 3 who didn't look like she was 300lbs

I would call that a misfortune. Every ass you turn down is ass you'll never get back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Off to Missouri we go! Had a blast with everyone! Good to meet a lot of you and will def. see you again.

I think the popo needed rescuing from Phil... They weren't on our level of coolness last night

Back