weather at TS now

Could someone tell me what's up with the circus tent on the north side of the pulling track blocking the view of the end from the stands on that side?

The green John Deere next to the pulling track? Did you ever introduce yourself? See you guys have to stop me during all my babling and be like hey money im so and so and make sure i understand! With kyle in one ear and whiskey in the other i rarely know whats going on......

I think Ive introduced myself at whabas and talked to you a couple times. Im the tall, weird looking feller that said "I was well entertained" with you guys babling. Still owe you a drink as well.

I remember that comment, well damn Nick, come talk to me tomorrow. If you would have said Rick Stark lmao i would have know instantly.

I most definitely will. Youve pretty much been everywhere Ive been the last 2 days so I dont think I should have any problem finding you. I should have introduced my compd name instead of my real name before. I was in panic lol.

This maybe the last year I bother coming down, just to sit n watch the rain n spend a lot of money on the weekend. I coulda saved hundreds and been more comfortable. We need to organize a get together at some shelter house for when it rains out tomorrow LOL
if anyone sees me come say hi.. I'm not on here as much as I'd like so if I don't act like I know who you are I apologize in advance lol btw I will not be sporting the tux.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368858454.796253.jpg

I got the two day pass and paid to get into the track I'm not going tomorrow of I have to pay.

Sent from My phone while the Boss wasn't looking.

I've heard 8 and I've heard 9... All rumors

Not trying to sound like a jerk, but I've never understood why the rain times are always a mystery. I'm posting this at a McDonald's... I know they have a ton going on, but it wouldn't take a minute to post up times on here from a phone.

Agreed. I do believe I saw TMONEY on the back of your shirt last night. Legit.

That's the best I could come up with. Comp shirt or hoodie with our handle.

I talked to Travis G and Chris Watson at wahbahs. Thought I saw stainless RRA.
I'm **** with names.
Should be hanging around Amores SS/t (as envisioned by jimmy smith) at show n shine this afternoon.

From my Not-So-Smart phone

Ground is wet at the hotel, headed to the track to see what is up....may be a small window where passes can be made.

Just like I've been around Kyle many of time this weekend and never introduced myself and I'm not sure Taylor knows my screen name either lol. Even though I was at Tulsa, and several occasions here lol.

On a side note... Is Travis alive? I saw him Thursday night and that was it lol

The party better not be over! I went to sleep last night and had like 2 beers yesterday so I'm well rested for activities this evening!

Last edited:
Just like I've been around Kyle many of time this weekend and never introduced myself and I'm not sure Taylor knows my screen name either lol. Even though I was at Tulsa, and several occasions here lol.

On a side note... Is Travis alive? I saw him Thursday night and that was it lol

The party better not be over! I went to sleep last night and had like 2 beers yesterday so I'm well rested for activities this evening!

I didn't really sleep much, but I'm ready to party. LOL

Back