weather at TS now

Yea I think I'm gonna call it a night I guess, already midnight and I'm wanting to try and get up early to catch some drag races....

Sent from phone

Does anyone know what the deal is with the track tomorrow, another 25 to get in or what?

Sent from My phone while the Boss wasn't looking.

Does anyone know what the deal is with the track tomorrow, another 25 to get in or what?

Sent from My phone while the Boss wasn't looking.

They told me that your supposed to tell them at the gate that you were there today, no admission....

Sent from phone

They told me that your supposed to tell them at the gate that you were there today, no admission....

Sent from phone

I can only imagine how that will work out...

Yeah considering I spent my money on a two day pass and they will let people in for FREE tomorrow? Ill take my 15 back? Or say oh oh well? Being as it only was 15 bucks I don't care but that needs to be thought through when it comes down to others being angry

Yeah considering I spent my money on a two day pass and they will let people in for FREE tomorrow? Ill take my 15 back? Or say oh oh well? Being as it only was 15 bucks I don't care but that needs to be thought through when it comes down to others being angry

Where did 15 come into the deal?

Why have i not ran into you? Or have i and i dont remember?

Wow Taylor I'm a little hurt. I was in the blue tent, next to the track that the tractors go on, and next to the green tractor...3 feet away from you...within slapping distance...

Last edited:
Wow Taylor I'm a little hurt. I was in the blue tent, next to the track that the tractors go on, and next to the green tractor...3 feet away...within slapping distance...

Lets not forget we all ate dinner together!!
That phone conversation was phucking hilarious!

Wow Taylor I'm a little hurt. I was in the blue tent, next to the track that the tractors go on, and next to the green tractor...3 feet away from you...within slapping distance...

The green John Deere next to the pulling track? Did you ever introduce yourself? See you guys have to stop me during all my babling and be like hey money im so and so and make sure i understand! With kyle in one ear and whiskey in the other i rarely know whats going on......

Back