weather at TS now

Well someone post in here if they're going to start racing again so I get get my ass over there again LOL

We are going to check out the pulling track here before too long.

I had scheduled to be off work to come down but came on in this AM because of the forecast. Ugh.

I'm still holding out for coming for the pulls tomorrow though so someone PLEASE keep something posted on the cancellations!!!

Someone needs to come up with a plan because I'm mad enough to stomp a litter of kittens after that deal.

come on some body say where the get together is! left bdubs and the girls had to take the wheel. intoxicated? no but headin that way.

Thinking about heading to the pulls soon, hopefully they are still on I haven't heard anything yet.

Sent from My phone while the Boss wasn't looking.

damn rain! we had to take cover at bdubs. could somebody post on here if/when they make a call on cancelling the drags.

Well me and the women are riding with him ^^^, at microtel now. If anyone hears anything about the races or pulls let us know. If its bad news where is everyone hanging out at?

It stopped raining and sun is coming out at the microtel!

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Someone needs to come up with a plan because I'm mad enough to stomp a litter of kittens after that deal.

i hate cats, but man thats harsh. wheres the meetin up place? we r at the microtel, but it has a small parking lot. dont forsee much happening here. few trucks but no party.

There was a fairly large gathering at the Laquita last night.

party in rileys rm(duremax3000). got hot chics and everything. said he would supply the beer! im in

My buddys so bored and drunk he said he is gonna run across the interstate like a deer. He just painted his as# WHITE and thinks he is a whitetail

Every thing I've heard the drags are rescheduled for in the morning... Just what I've heard tho

Back