WEBERBUILT shady buyer.

wat :confused:

WEBERBUILT Status: Not Here
Too Much Time
Send Message User Lists
Last Activity: 10-04-2016 10:43 PM

I was being a smart azz by saying his post was 10-200 (poop) (smokey & the bandit line), now back to the program.

I was being a smart azz by saying his post was 10-200 (poop) (smokey & the bandit line), now back to the program.

My son informed me a while back that there is in fact a 10-300....he said, "that's when water flies out your butt."

Unreal, I'm officially done with pay scam. Heard these stories enough.

So Paypal reads that a buyer intentionally shipped back a trashed unit instead of the original unit THEN refunds money? Nice going, Paypal. You are a bunch of idiots.

Not to say that the unit wasn't correct from the get go (staying unbiased) but that is ridiculous.

and he is still a member here.... Compd is slowly getting grouped into that "can't trust anybody on the internet" group. Used to be a place I KNEW I could trust parts/ people.

So Paypal reads that a buyer intentionally shipped back a trashed unit instead of the original unit THEN refunds money? Nice going, Paypal. You are a bunch of idiots.

Not to say that the unit wasn't correct from the get go (staying unbiased) but that is ridiculous.
You touched upon my thinking here, however I think it's possible that PayPal looked at what WEBERBUILT and Macktruckdriver said and ignored all of the other rhetoric (including mine) posted on this thread.
For all I know, WEBERBUILT has evidence to back up his claims of other undisclosed damage, I don't know, but it wasn't posted here, other than a description.

Mark.

You touched upon my thinking here, however I think it's possible that PayPal looked at what WEBERBUILT and Macktruckdriver said and ignored all of the other rhetoric (including mine) posted on this thread.
For all I know, WEBERBUILT has evidence to back up his claims of other undisclosed damage, I don't know, but it wasn't posted here, other than a description.

Mark.
I don't think they even looked. I think they are just playing by the book as usual. Also even if he had proof of other damage which is a joke HE STILL WOULD HAVE TO RETURN THE SAME ONE I SHIPPED. This is no different than my pump incident. They refunded the money but once I file the report and submit it they give it right back to me. They do give him the option for me to ship the junk hx35 back on his tab though. They did with the pump but guy never ponied up so that was the end.

Yeah they stuck at their job. I finally talked to an officer a few hours ago. Should have full report tomorrow to forward to PayPal.

Back