Weekend on the Edge Aug 19-20

NADM Marketing

Dontnonuthin
NEW DATE! August 19 Drag Racing - August 20 Dyno at Edge & Sled Pull!

That's right we moved off of the Holiday weekend! Easier to attend and get to while still during the Summer months!

Diesel Only Drag Racing Friday night at RMR! Saturday Dyno all day at Edge with Sled Pulling at Pioneer Stadium - same as last year!

Mark your calendars now!

Diesel ONLY night at the drag strip - NO - Jr Dragsters etc!

Track is set and ready to go for this year - should be a great turnout again, we still need to show the track that diesels are all they need on a Friday night!

That sucks for me if they allow us into to Bowling Green OH (Pull Town) same date. Anybody doing anything to make that pulling track better?

BBD

That sucks for me if they allow us into to Bowling Green OH (Pull Town) same date. Anybody doing anything to make that pulling track better?

BBD

Scott, if you are talking about that sand pit of an arena in Ogden, it wont get any better. It is what it is.
Still looking forward to it though..

Scott, if you are talking about that sand pit of an arena in Ogden, it wont get any better. It is what it is.
Still looking forward to it though..

If you are talking about trucking in clay dirt in a city arena that we don't own for once a year - won't happen! In Ogden it's the best option we were offered, in fact is there any clay dirt out there? lol

I have been to a few pulls out there and not seen a clay surface. Rock Springs was better than Ogden and ID Falls was the same as Ogden.

Just have to work with what's out there!

If you are talking about trucking in clay dirt in a city arena that we don't own for once a year - won't happen! In Ogden it's the best option we were offered, in fact is there any clay dirt out there? lol

I have been to a few pulls out there and not seen a clay surface. Rock Springs was better than Ogden and ID Falls was the same as Ogden.

Just have to work with what's out there!

I have no problem with the sand. We are pretty limited on out pulling conditions out here. Its either soft and sandy or you can do burnouts on dirt. Either way, its just good times to get to hook. Thanks for coming out this way.

I have no problem with the sand. We are pretty limited on out pulling conditions out here. Its either soft and sandy or you can do burnouts on dirt. Either way, its just good times to get to hook. Thanks for coming out this way.

Thanks, we have big plans for the NW area and it begins in SLC!

Smart move moving the date. I competed last year in everything and I know at least 10 other trucks that would have been there had it not been easter weekend.

Look forward to another b/a turn out!

Smart move moving the date. I competed last year in everything and I know at least 10 other trucks that would have been there had it not been easter weekend.

Look forward to another b/a turn out!

Easter weekend:lolly:

Labor Day weekend but you are right bring on those 10 trucks!

Back