Well it's another central Ohio on comp D

Longcummins

Green Ears & Red Neck
I am new to comp D although I have been reading for quite sometime on here trying to learn what I can. So hello from a new member.

Thanks guy it nice to see so many from here in Ohio. I have a 2008 2500 mostly stock for now, waiting on EFI live here in the next couple week. Hope it is a sweet as what I have been hearing.

lol at Ashville...

Who is doing your EFI tunes?

Welcome, also from Plain City.

Well I try to be a man of my word and with being said. I talked to Dave Mathews over a year ago about doing my V2 tune for me when I could cough up the $$$. See he is from my neck of the woods back in Texas, so for the first go around Dave will do it. If it turns out that I am not happy with his tune then I will have to go else where like maybe 3brorce. I do plan on getting the books to go along with the V2 so hopfully I will be able to attend one of the training cources that Zack is putting on in Zanesville. It all depends on cash at the time. 3brorce I am sure that I will be intouch with you about getting a tune from you but I did tell Mr. Mathews that I would get it from him hope you understand and can respect that. Thanks Ryder Long..

Good deal not interested in stepping on toes. I dont have much so I try to keep my word.

Back