Well we'll well......

Don't cave, I simply can't look at "men" the same once they own one. Luckily my wife hates them and loves her Excursion.

we had a pacifica for a rental for about 2 weeks late last year for a short vacation we did. we mainly got it cause i had just totaled the navigator on a deer right before we were suppose to leave so we were down the usual family hauler. The crew cab lb7 truck needed injectors so it was down, i really didnt want to pack 5 people in an extended cab lb7 either so that was out, the other lb7 had a bad rear end, and i didnt want to drive a 1000++hp 48 swapped cummins 5 hrs one way. :doh::doh:
i hated being seen driving it, and im sure my hillbilly ass stepping out in cowboy boots and bibs looked funny but i have to admit it was the most comfortable and convientant thing ive ever drove with the kids. The captain seats and all the storage was the biggest things i liked versus the navi or tahoe. Plus it had built in sun shades, mirrors for seeing the kids, and a dvd player that imo is mounted in a better viewing postion than the trucks.

Wtf. Do i hafta coax everything outta you? Front suspension, rear suspendion, overall interior?

Such a fucking prude bitch.

20210228-100520.jpg

20210227-104303.jpg

20210228-075320.jpg

20210228-075258.jpg

20210228-075237.jpg

Now that I got the break in oil change done I was able to give the launch control a test. This was with about 500lbs extra weight with a passenger and equipment in the bed. 4.3 0-60 is a good starting point with weight. Thinking it'll go high 3s. When car and driver mag did their review they clicked a 3.7 0-60 so we'll see.

I think it'll easily hit the full 1G pull with no added weight.

20210228-081006.jpg

20210228-080712.jpg

My whale shark meanwhile sits at the shop waiting for me to have time to put the new AFE radiator in since the OEM one finally called it quits.

we had a pacifica for a rental for about 2 weeks late last year for a short vacation we did. we mainly got it cause i had just totaled the navigator on a deer right before we were suppose to leave so we were down the usual family hauler. The crew cab lb7 truck needed injectors so it was down, i really didnt want to pack 5 people in an extended cab lb7 either so that was out, the other lb7 had a bad rear end, and i didnt want to drive a 1000++hp 48 swapped cummins 5 hrs one way. :doh::doh:
i hated being seen driving it, and im sure my hillbilly ass stepping out in cowboy boots and bibs looked funny but i have to admit it was the most comfortable and convientant thing ive ever drove with the kids. The captain seats and all the storage was the biggest things i liked versus the navi or tahoe. Plus it had built in sun shades, mirrors for seeing the kids, and a dvd player that imo is mounted in a better viewing postion than the trucks.

Curious at what point in life do you give up and opt for a van?:poke:

I dont have one..yet. But id reckon once it become more practical for the kids. Plus my ole lady is short and i didnt have to listen to her complain about putting kids in lol

I’m assuming that truck will never, ever be used as a truck? LOL I just can’t picture anyone hopping in there after a long work day, filling the floor mats with mud falling out of the boot tread and tossing dusty cement coated gloves up on the dash.

I’m assuming that truck will never, ever be used as a truck? LOL I just can’t picture anyone hopping in there after a long work day, filling the floor mats with mud falling out of the boot tread and tossing dusty cement coated gloves up on the dash.

I wouldn't even consider doing that with my 07 lol.

I wonder what a TRX with drag radials would run ET wise.

I cut a 1.55 60ft @ 6600lbs oem tires which are 35s, I'd imagine 1.3x with some respectable rubber....

The speed limiter from the factory is 118 thanks to the tires speed rating.... but to get that changes it needs to be cracked which voids warranty. I feel no limiter and it's a high 11 vehicle.

This guy on one of the forums posted this. It's all stock and he said his 60ft was around 1.7x and was at about 6800lbs.

A 12.44 is pretty respectable.

A74-FB106-8-CDC-4-C53-AECE-807433101-FE6.jpg

It’s no wonder why there are still so many accidents, look at that dashboard. They never look at the damn road; too many toys inside the vehicle! I wouldn’t even know where to begin, you may as well sit me in the cockpit of a boeing 747.

The itch to modify is getting higher.

Had to start with adding my own uniqueness to it with the design I put together for my wrap ppl.

Considering what it is it's a rather large truck and now there's OG hellcat builders already putting together 10sec builds which is tempting.....

IMG-20210320-192226-157.jpg

IMG-20210320-192226-058.jpg

20210318-141934.jpg

123-1-4.jpg

Back