Well well well

Kat said:
About time :woohoo:

Kat

Your husband could not remember the name of this sight. I am not a mind reader. I tend sheep and do a little trans work on the side. :1tooth:

Mike L. said:
Kat

Your husband could not remember the name of this sight. I am not a mind reader. I tend sheep and do a little trans work on the side. :1tooth:

Well I think you and my husband suffer from the aliment :p Since I'm still waiting for a return phone call :lolly:

Its been awhile I am no longer a duramx owner, but was wondering if you guys got the overheating problems figured out.

$trokin60 said:
Its been awhile I am no longer a duramx owner, but was wondering if you guys got the overheating problems figured out.

I've never had any. Oh yea, my tires heat up a bit

IdahoRob said:
I've never had any. Oh yea, my tires heat up a bit

Neither Blue or Casper over heat either... Unless like Rob the tires count :woohoo:

The Rad Mod V2 kit includes a supplemental patent pending radiator design created by me just for our Dmax trucks and all the hardware and hoses needed for a relatively easy installation. The kit has one sole purpose, and that purpose is to end the overheating that has hounded LLY owners for two years now. Guess what? MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!

It appears that TX Christopher has a fix for the overheatring issues. Mine would only over heat in the summer time. The transmission temperature would go way up. Most people were having problems with long hauls towing.

Kat how fast are you and the husband getting your 1/4 mile time down to. by the way I was Dmax6.6 when I had a Duramax.

Kat and McRat have very fast trucks, but IdahoRob is the #2 only bad boy right now. I'm out here in the dust, scratching my head, trying to play catch up!

Back