We're headed to another nhra national .

John Robinson

Well , last weekend we were running the NHRA divisional in Ennis , had a great time but didn't get a solid pass in , tires are shaking past the 1/8 now days. we did get a nice 1/8 th mile pass in by doing a 4.41 at 169 .
We will be leaving this Wednesday to run in the national. hoping for a better outing this time.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 0
So angry. LOVE that look, hope you leave it body off forever.

I can't help but think, when the wheels are up in the air off the hit what steers it. Is it the bias to the left or right depending on which side of the divider the nut sack is in? LOL.

That's a pretty nice pic you found there...

Hope to see you in Baytown with the big boys this weekend.

Well , last weekend we were running the NHRA divisional in Ennis , had a great time but didn't get a solid pass in , tires are shaking past the 1/8 now days. we did get a nice 1/8 th mile pass in by doing a 4.41 at 169 .
We will be leaving this Wednesday to run in the national. hoping for a better outing this time.

If you're shaking out past the 1/8th, maybe it's time to think about a top fueler wing!!!! Get some downforce traction with that 100+ MPH speed!!!!

I'm afraid you'll get so spoiled running on those superbly prepped NHRA sanctioned events that you'll never run diesel-only events again.

Congrats John, I love reading updates and seeing videos of that incredible machine!!!

Give it hell john! good luck at the next outing, hope someone records your passes.

Thank you fellas ...I got to looking & in our second round of qualifying it will be top fuel, fuel funnycar, promods & then us...I never thought I would see the day when a diesel would be in the lanes at the same time the fuel car guys are strapping in . The stands should be full.....Lord please don't let me phuck this up ;-)

If you're shaking out past the 1/8th, maybe it's time to think about a top fueler wing!!!! Get some downforce traction with that 100+ MPH speed!!!!

I'm afraid you'll get so spoiled running on those superbly prepped NHRA sanctioned events that you'll never run diesel-only events again.

Congrats John, I love reading updates and seeing videos of that incredible machine!!!

Weve got some tire issues going on now I think...were running a fuel car tire for the added ratio it brings but we don't really have enough power to make one behave like they were designed for.

Weve got some tire issues going on now I think...were running a fuel car tire for the added ratio it brings but we don't really have enough power to make one behave like they were designed for.

Ive seen that same problem running the 36 on a pro mod car. Car was MUCH happier on a 34.5 Hoosier.

It's really cool to hear you're running the big boy events. I'm sure y'all will represent the diesel industry well. Good luck.

Still a better representation than jackstands in the pits. You always put on a good show, and bring a good light to the sport.

Never thought I'd hear John Robinson say he does not have enough power!!!

What is your solution for the tires? Hit them with more power lol?

Good luck John and crew! The car looks awesome in that shot! I bet the 4.41@169 felt awesome too!

Ive seen that same problem running the 36 on a pro mod car. Car was MUCH happier on a 34.5 Hoosier.

That 34.5 Hoosier is the quickest/fastest door slammer tire out there...

Also in TAFC and TAD.

Blown top alcohol cars make right around 3200hp with a D rotor screw blower, I can't imagine John is making more. Not taking away from John.

Back