West Coast Custom Show & Drags

ICULKN

Hello, Competition Diesel Members,

This event will be Held at Auto Club Speedway, in Fontana, Ca on July 10th.
The event is part of the West Coast Customs Rigs Super Show & Drags. They will be having a Big Rig Show & Shine, Big Rig Drag Racing, Motorcycle Show & Shine, Jr Dragster event, Pin Up Girl Contest, Hot Dog Eating Contest, And many more family events.
check out WestCoastRigs.com. or SoCalDieselTrucks.com", or PM me

CustomShowLogo.jpg

Drag Racing - 1/4 Mile, Run what you Brung, Unlimited Diesel Trucks. If it will pass Tech you can Run. This Class is for Only GM, Ford, Dodge Pick Ups Trucks and SUV. All Trucks will get 2 Practice Passes. Drivers meeting will be at 9 AM, Track will open after Drivers Meeting.

1st Place $500.00 Cash, Trophy

Show and Shine Diesel Powered Pick-Up's, SUV, Medium Duty Trucks

1st Place - 3rd Place Trophy's

Entry Fee for the Drag Racing $30.00 per Truck w/ Driver admission, $5.00 of your entry fee is for the Tech Card.

Entry Fee for Show & Shine is $30.00 per Truck w/ Driver admission

There is Free Parking if you are Not entering any of the events

Admission will be $15.00 Per Person, and Children Under 12 / free.

The Gates will be open from 5 PM to 9:30 PM on Friday July 9th for Pre Loading.

The Gates will be open from 6 AM to 10 AM Saturday July 10th for Roll-In and Registration. No Roll-In's after 10 am.

The Gates for the public open at 11:00 AM

There will be a Truck & Trailer parking area out side of the Drag Pits, for those that Trailer there Race Truck, Their is limited space for the Pits

There will be RV Parking available for a FEE depending on the size of your RV Unit.
( I will have more info Monday, if there is over night camping at the Track on Friday )

If you have any Questions contact me. Michael / ICULKN by PM.
If any Vendors would like to join this event please contact me.
I will be getting more information on the EVENT on Monday June 21st.

Hey Guys

Have to make a few change's please take note. The prices for the events are the same but there will be a $15.00 Admission fee needed to be paid by all people to attend. Also there will be RV Camping both Friday and Saturday Nights, Also there will be a cut of time for In and Out on Friday 10pm and Saturday after the events end.

Is any one planning to attend this show or enter any of the events ??

Have a few more incentives, besides the $500 bucks for 1st Place. Have some Vendors adding to the purse. So 1st, 2nd.& 3rd and also Best R/T will be adding some Diesel Products from.

PPE
AFE Power
Amsoil

and More to be added

More information,

Burn Out Contest $100 Bucks, would like to add that Discount Tires Direct has added to the Prize basket for the Burn Out Contest. So go dig out the old tires form behind the garage, So come on out & burn them up !!

Drag Racing this Saturday July 10, 2010, Show & Shine, Burnout Contest, and much more.

Back