West Coast Pull Series, Interest?

cjohnson

You Bet!
Copied from comp events and get togethers -

I need to gauge the interest in a pull series in the southwest. The pulls would be held in southern California. Things are coming together, but before we go any further I need to be confident that pullers will participate. These events would include and be added to the A.V. Fair pull in Lancaster.

For 2010, we would likely only have 3 or so pulls in the series. It would be cumulative with points and end of year prizes/money. If things go well in 2010, we will expand in the future. Those that would be interested, please respond and let me know. We would need to get moving on a schedule asap.

Thanks,

Craig

Wish I really could help you out Craig but I am getting out of it for now. Money has finally caught up with me and I'll be in trouble if i don't get the truck sold. :( Good luck on the series, I will spread the word anyway I can......wish there was more I could do, like participate.:bang

Joe

I'm sure a lot of guys in Ca. would be interested. You'll have to see how the turnout is at the World Ag Expo (West Coast Nationals). That might give you an idea of some of the guys that would be interested.

I won't base it off of the WCN. They don't gear their program toward the diesel pickups. Based on the turnout we had last year at the A.V. fair pull, interest should be good. I'm just not sure how things are looking for folks now. Just want to get some feelers out there and see what kind of response we get.

Craig

any idea of the locations that would be involved...live in norcal about 5hrs from lancaster, would be interested in getting invloved....

Copied from comp events and get togethers -

I need to gauge the interest in a pull series in the southwest. The pulls would be held in southern California. Things are coming together, but before we go any further I need to be confident that pullers will participate. These events would include and be added to the A.V. Fair pull in Lancaster.

For 2010, we would likely only have 3 or so pulls in the series. It would be cumulative with points and end of year prizes/money. If things go well in 2010, we will expand in the future. Those that would be interested, please respond and let me know. We would need to get moving on a schedule asap.

Thanks,

Craig
call me.

As of right now all of the pulls would be located at the A.V. Fairgrounds, same place we have held the pulls the last couple of years. The venue is willing to be very cooperative so it is hard to turn down. In the future the idea would be to expand to more lacations and dates.
any idea of the locations that would be involved...live in norcal about 5hrs from lancaster, would be interested in getting invloved....

Cole,
Classes would likely be similar to last years fair pull - Work Stock, 2.6 Super Street (unlimited single, 3.2 twins) and a mod class - maybe we can get someone to show up besides Scott. Please bounce this around as much as possible and get interest people to post.

Craig

I would be interested at making every pull if were not racing the same weekend. Any idea on classes?

im interested for sure.. and dont base it of the ag show pull.
also scott when is there going to be a point chase to go after?

I didnt mean base it off the classes of the ag show pull if thats what you mean. I know there will be guys going there that are pulling besides scott that I'm sure would be willing to do a series pull.

Back