West to Holland it was towed!

C.A.P

Well I had it towed west to Holland today. I will be having Merchant do a rebuild and Balance with rods and his tricks. I may look into a new turbo set up on this engine build. The goal is 650 street-able Hp. I do not want to play with fire and go any bigger as this is my daily driver, and pistons are a weak point still. This is a crew cab -family-play truck not a dedicated race truck. I do not think High 11 or very low 12 are out of the question on #2 alone. Time will tell !:st: It wasn't easy to see her towed again .:( :(

Congrats Chris...my motor was finally delivered to Hellmann on MOnday...so I'm finally geting underway myself.
I know you're excited....cause I know I am.

Yes .and no....! Yes to drive it with new found power and actually be driving it while making payments . NO to the bill and cost !

Whats the option ! Hell once you have HP you cant go back to stock.

Well, I'm glad you are building. Your truck has the same situation as ours, daily driver/work truck/family truck/Race Truck. Good luck, get some 11s when it is done! :rockwoot:

Thanks Mike , Your a generous man .Ill be waiting for them ! Dont forget the stickers for the truck !

LOL . Chris I know your a power Junkie you won't be disappointed.

C.A.P said:
Thanks Mike , Your a generous man .Ill be waiting for them ! Dont forget the stickers for the truck !

Sometimes I need to STFU. LOL

Eric and crew are the only ones i'd let build my truck. Good luck!

C.A.P said:
Well I had it towed west to Holland today. I will be having Merchant do a rebuild and Balance with rods and his tricks. I may look into a new turbo set up on this engine build. The goal is 650 street-able Hp. I do not want to play with fire and go any bigger as this is my daily driver, and pistons are a weak point still. This is a crew cab -family-play truck not a dedicated race truck. I do not think High 11 or very low 12 are out of the question on #2 alone. Time will tell !:st: It wasn't easy to see her towed again .:( :(

Any news?

Back