Westmoreland Fair pull, greensburg PA 8/26

oh man, busy week, see what corries schedual is, we might be able to make liste, definatly not indiana again yet this year.

BIG KNOB GRANGE FAIR 7:30 p.m. Thursday, September 2

ROCHESTER, PA

LIM PRO/SF-CLASSIC SS TRACTORS-8,000 OPEN STREET DIESEL 4X4

Hope you put NP271 or at least a NP241 DHD in it...:poke:

I had a 271 loaded in the bed of the truck at Balsleys, then realized how it would eliminate my dash lights, vacuum lock on front axle etc. I ended up going with 241DHD & 1480 joint on the rear shaft. I should be good to go now, unless it starts the bunny hop stuff again. I even ordered the parts I needed to fix that issue as well. Thats next weeks project. LOL

I finally ordered the parts to fix my front end too! A set of Titan Machine control arms 3/4" longer to put my springs straight again. I have new shocks and I'm probably going to eliminate the 2" lift spacers next.

I finally ordered the parts to fix my front end too! A set of Titan Machine control arms 3/4" longer to put my springs straight again. I have new shocks and I'm probably going to eliminate the 2" lift spacers next.

If u do take the lift spacers off let me know.. I'm needing a set.

big knob has prostrret that nite also kevin, ill be there, and going hit indaina saturday to defend title if i cant find a spot in canfield, and sunday down too ohio again 4 fullpull prostreet, does anyone talk to xpd truck billy, anyone kno if hes out 4 the year or how to get a hold of him,???

big knob has prostrret that nite also kevin, ill be there, and going hit indaina saturday to defend title if i cant find a spot in canfield, and sunday down too ohio again 4 fullpull prostreet, does anyone talk to xpd truck billy, anyone kno if hes out 4 the year or how to get a hold of him,???

Last time I talked to him he talked like he was done for the year. Said he stuck a rod through the block.

Yeah, let me try and get it up, it oughta run now, a few missed lil things can really f - - - things up!

Back